Wednesday 18 November 2015

My Weekends

My Weekends


In the weekends I went to the park, with my mum , my sisters and my brother.  My aunty who lives next door to us came with her two sons too.  We have a park near our house so we can go there any time we want to.  My mum doesn't let me go by myself because she says that " you always need to have an adult with you. 

First my aunty gave all of the kids juices which were  really yummy.  I got a red one.  It was my favorite flavor.  I also got to have two.

Next we went on the swings there were only four swings and we were 6 people so my baby sister and I got of and my cousin and my baby brother sat on the swings.

Then we went on the slide.  We all wanted to go at the same time but there wasn't t much space, so we all went one bye one.  When it was my turn to go down the slide I got ready for my turn when suddenly my mum said, ''take your brother with you'' so I went with my baby brother because he is only one and he is scared of going down the slide alone.

After that we all  went on the seesaw but I didn't, because it's kind of like  for  babies.  So only my 2 sisters and my cousins went on it.  I went on the flying fox it's my favorite thing at the park.  I can do it with one hand.

Later on we all played some games together like soccer , tag , stuck in the mud , hide an seek and a few other games we had lots and lots of fun.  My favorite games were stuck in the mud and hide and seek.  

Soon my mum said it was time to go home.  I didn't want to go home but I had to beacause it was getting darker and darker really quickly. 

Finally we went home , ate dinner and went to bed.

I felt happy beacause we played lots of games.

No comments: