Wednesday 21 October 2015

Term 4 Week 2

Last week on Friday it was fantastic Friday.  Only the year 4's , 5's and 6's got to do it.  You were put into groups like :  African bead work , Bollywood dancing  , Glee , cool science , vintage games and maybe some other games.  I am in the Bollywood dance group.  In that you have got to  dance to a song called  Jai Ho.  I have  lots  of  people  in  my group.  Some of  them  are  my  best friends  like  Vikasni , Rhea   , Debora , melaniah and some  other friends.  Before when Mrs Melville said that I was in the Bollywood  dance  group  I was so sad but now I'm happy that I'm in that group because we might be having shared lunch and maybe in shared lunch we might have Indian food.  which I am so exited about because I am Indian and I love eating Indian food and when we were practicing we had lots of funny moves but at the end I told everybody a move which you would call a classic Indian move.  Everybody loved my move so we added that to all our moves.  We used my move at the end where it says Aja , Aja , Aja.  It was a bit funny though.  Finally when it was time to go to our classes we heard that we were going to perform in front of the whole school in 5 WEEKS!!  When we got back to our classes we told our other friends that we were going to perform that dance in front of the whole school and as soon as we told them that they started to crowd us and told us to show our dance to them.  So we had to show them and that's how my fantastic Friday ended.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so nice to hear that you are enjoying sharing your own culture with everyone else. I can't wait to see your dance!