Wednesday 14 October 2015

My Holidays

Image result for rainbow end kidz kingdomIn the holidays I went to Rainbow's End with my family because my dad was free from his job for some hours.  It was my first time going to Rainbow's End.  I was really exited to go inside.

First we parked our car but it took ages for us to find a parking because their were lots of people there.

Next we went to a place where you  get your tickets.  We saw my dad's boss who gave us two tickets for me and my sister called Anamika for free because my dad's boss only has three people in his family and he had five tickets so he gave us two of them. I also got a stamp on my hand that said kids kingdom pass.

When we went inside I saw two characters called Rai and Bow.  We took a big family photo with them and then went inside kids kingdom.

After we went inside kids kingdom we went on some rides.  First we went on this flying ride where you've got to paddle to go higher.  I was sitting on a yellow one with my sister Anamika.  Next we went on this train roller coaster with our dad it was a bit  scary.  We kept on screaming whenever we went on the fast bit.  I felt like I was about to fall because I was sitting alone in the first seat near my dad.  After that we went on the merry go round.  It was going as slow as a snail.

Finally we had to go home because my dad had to go to work but he promised me , my sisters and my brother that we would go to Rainbow's End again and stay there for longer.  I felt so happy because it was my first time at Rainbow's End.







No comments: