Wednesday 29 July 2015

Term 3 Week 2

Yesterday all the year 4's , 5's and 6's did cross country.  Some kids were really exited.

First Mrs Howard gave us all instructions at the shade area.  She sent all the year 6 and 5 kids first.  Mrs Howard and Mrs M timed room 28/29.  We went really far.  I was so tired.  I was running with my friend Ella.

Then when my friend Ella was gone I saw a girl from my class called Charlotte.   She was tired too like me.  So  we both decided to run together.  We also saw  some teachers on the way too.

After a while we both started to walk and then we started to walk.   We did that again and again until we saw the next teacher.

 Finally it finished but some kids kept going and had another run.  When room 28 and room 29 came back Mrs M wrote down our time.  While that was happening I went to have drink with Charlotte and then sat with my friend Ella.

 I felt really tired but overall I thought it was a GREAT DAY!!  I am looking forward to do much more better in cross country next time.

My Reflection


It was Tricky to run without water. My favourite part was when we went over the bridge.Did you know that cross country is the only sport that has true  national championship.




Image result for cross country

No comments: