Thursday 16 November 2017

Letter to Tianjin Boarding school

Thursday 16 November 2017

 Elm Park School
Gossamer Drive,
Pakuranga,
Auckland

 Tianjin Boarding School
 To whom it may concern,
 Depressed,Sad, hurt, lonely, that is what Adeline is. Hello, to whoever is reading this, I just wanted to let you know that Adeline is a bright child with an open mind. She is very good at maths and writing. She loves to play ping pong. Also she has won a story writing contest. Adeline has been through very hard times and through those hard times she HAS given up but mostly she has stayed strong. She is very shy but is confident when she is speaking to someone she can trust. I think she really needs that. I think she needs someone to love and care for her just like her Aunt, Baba. So that she can be a bit more confident around people. As I already told you that Adeline is really good at math and writing but I think she needs a bit more improvement in sports . Maybe badminton, because she used to like to play Badminton with her friend Wu chun mei. Or maybe you could improve her ping pong playing skills so that she can get even better at it. Also you could get her to be more confident and teach her to speak up for herself because is not really that good at it. Thank you so much for reading my letter and I hope that you will look after Adeline more than her Family and appreciate her. I hope that you will agree with my opinion and try to do something to help the little girl. O e again thank you very much! Your sencierely, Abhilasha

My reflection:
It was a bit tricky to write a letter because I didn't really know what to write about.
I am proud of myself because I finally got my letter finished and also because I spelled sencierely right without asking anyone.
Next time I want to write a letter to Adeline's mean stepmother.

No comments: