Friday 18 September 2015

Term 3 Week 9

Year 4 Speeches

Yesterday it was the speech finals and me and my classmates got chosen for the speech finals.  We had to practice a lot  because if we didn't practice we would have tumble over our words or we could forget everything and that would be a little bit embarrassing.  I had to take my speech home and practice a lot all evening.  The next day after morning tea our whole class went to the auditorium to support us.The judges were Mrs Johnson and Mrs Hughes.  My speech was about why people shouldn't  smoke.  First it was my friend Georgia's turn from our class  her speech was about Indian Ring necks.  She said her speech without even looking at her Que cards.  A boy  from our class too wrote his speech about his little brother Jefferson.  His speech was really funny in some parts of his speech.  When it was my turn I was a bit nervous from inside but then I was alright.  My mum was also there to support me with my baby sister.  She is two years old and she is so cute.  she was laughing and smiling whenever I looked at her.  The winner from our class was Hudson.

My Reflection 

It was quite hard to say my speech in front of lots of people.

It was a little bit easy to remember my speech.

Overall I thought it was fun and I wish we get to do this again. 

No comments: