Wednesday 26 August 2015

Term 3 Week 6

Youth town

Today me and my class went to Youth town.  

First we all said good morning to 3 people called MegaTron , Crag and Brody. 

 Next Brody told us to sit behind  a hockey stick and gave us some instructions He told us how to hold a hockey stick.  First you have to hold the top of the hockey stick with your left hand and.  Then you hold the hockey stick with your right hand  just  below your left hand .  First it was a bit hard for me to hold the hockey stick properly but then I got it.   

After a while we played some  games  to teach us how to play hockey and what it's about.  We were having so much fun.  My favorite game was where we had to hit each others ball out of the space.

Finally it was time to go.  We had to clap when brody said '' 1 2 3 CLAP'' and then we went back to our class. 

                                                                          Image result for youth town

No comments: