Tuesday 23 June 2015

Term 2 Week 10

Matariki Rotaion


Last week the whole school did the Matariki rotation.  First the teachers had to tell us which group we were in. When the teachers told us which group we were  in  we went outside to find our groups.  I was with Eileen and Abimbola.

 Then  Mrs Mellivel told us where to go so me and my big group went where we were told to go.

Next  we went to room 4 and we made kites it was super fun.  I made a blue kite. The kites  were made out of paper.  I also tied a purple string but it was short.  When we finished making our kites we went outside and had a go at flying our kites.  We had some time left so we read  2  books .

After that we went to room 9 and we did colouring.  The room was messy becuse the other group that was in there did'nt  tidy it up so me and Abimbola cleaned it up.  We had to colour the 7 stars in Matariki.  I don't like colouring that much.

Later we went to a diffrent classroom and we  drew things about Matariki on a hand .   The rotation was called New Bigining maybe.   We also  had to colour it but Mrs Hodge said we can't use the colour red or pink because they don't look good.

Finally it was time to go back to class.  When me ,  Abimbola and Eileen got back to class the class shared what they did everybody looked happy.

I felt  tired because we had to got to 3 classrooms and do lots of  things.
I hope we get to this again next year.




Image result for Matariki

These are the names of the 7 stars

No comments: